We have made some changes to our basic annuals selections. As you may have noticed in your spring packets if you looked at our updated item list that was included, we have discontinued our 1204 Annuals but kept the 1204 Vegetables, Peppers and Tomatoes.
We still have our wide selection of J6 Annuals and have added to our 1801 Basic Annuals. The list of those additions are shown below.
In our #4.5 Premium Annual category we have made a few minor additions and changes which are also shown below. We are most excited about adding two colors of the compact Conga Calibrachoas to our #4.5 category.
Here is the list of changes and additions. Be sure to contact your sales rep if you have any questions about these.
We have greatly expanded our item list in the 1801 Annual production. The new additions include the following:
- Parks Wholesale Plants Annual List A-I
- Alyssum Clear Crystal (3 colors)
- Celosia Ice Cream Mix
- Coleus Wizard (4 colors) and Black Dragon
- Dianthus Floral Lace (5 colors)
- Dusty Miller
- Parks Wholesale Plants Annual List J-Z
- Marigolds Disco (4 colors), Janie (4 colors), Safari Red and Taishan Gold
- Petunia Pretty Grand (8 colors)
- Portulaca (4 colors)
- Snapdragon Montego Mix
- Verbena Quartz (3 colors)
- Vinca Pacifica Blush
- Zinnia Zahara Raspberry
1801 and #6 Caladiums:
- Red Flash new to both sizes — Red Flash is an old favorite that has wide green margins that are decorated with splashes of pink spots that surround red centers highlighting the leaf veins. Picture courtesy of www.SouthernLiving.com
#4.5 Premium Annuals:
- CALIBRACHOA – Conga Orange
- CALIBRACHOA – Conga Strawberry Burst
- Changed to Petticoat New Guinea Impatiens
- Changed to Rio Grande Purslane
- SUCCULENTS – Graptoveria Fred Ives – added back to our succulents