We have made some changes to our perennials where we have added new items but most of these changes are updates to existing items that we have changed colors or varieties.
For instance, we dropped the 3 varieties of Buddleias we were offering and have added in 3 different ones. They are not new as in newly released but new as in we have them last year. Conversely, the Monarda are newly released varieties. You get the picture.
- ACHILLEA (Yarrow) – Vintage Red
- BUDDLEIA (Butterfly Bush)- Buzz Sky Blue
- BUDDLEIA (Butterfly Bush)- Buzz Velvet
- BUDDLEIA (Butterfly Bush)- Nanho Purple
- COREOPSIS – Sun Up
- DELPHINIUM (Larkspur)- Diamonds Blue
- DIGITALIS (Foxglove)- Dalmatian Purple
- GAURA – Whiskers Deep Rose
- LAVENDER – Silver Anouk
- LOBELIA – Starship Scarlet
- MONARDA (Bee Balm)- Balmy Lilac
- MONARDA (Bee Balm)- Balmy Purple
- MONARDA (Bee Balm)- Balmy Rose
- PEROVSKIA – Russian Sage
- SALVIA (Sage)- Heatwave Blaze (Red) – photo above courtesy of Lambley Nursery
- SALVIA (Sage)- Heatwave Brilliance (Purple)
- SCABIOSA (Pincushion Flower)- Harlequin Blue
- SEDUM (Stonecrop)- Sunsparkler Cherry Tart
We don’t have pics for all of these yet but here are the ones we do have.