We are currently working on our item list for Spring of 2009, and we need your help. To better serve you, we need to know what you need. Help us pick out the items and sizes that you need most, and in addition to that tell us what new items have caught your eye or have been requested by your customers. Please, take a few minutes to click on the comments link below and answer the following questions. Be sure to give us your name and your company’s name as well. All names and comments will be kept strictly confidential. Thanks for your time and feedback!
- Which pack/flat size do you prefer to sell your begonias, petunias and other annuals in?
- Which pot size do you prefer to sell your upgrade plants like geraniums, mexican heather, calibrachoas and etc. in?
- Are there any items that you have a hard time finding or keeping in stock? If so, please list them.
- Are there any new items or existing items that we do not currently grow that you would like to see us add to our product line? If so, please list them.
- What can we do better (i.e better delivery, availability, customer service, etc.)?
- Please feel free to leave any additional comments or suggestions. We want to hear from you!
Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback. We sincerely appreciate working with all of you. I hope that by utilizing new technology like this blog we can develop closer relationships with all our customers to better provide you the products, service and quality that you have come to depend on from us.